Every year we welcome visitors for a pumpkin picking experience where you can enjoy a walk around our farm and have some fun picking vegetables, learning a little about farming and picking your very own pumpkin from our pumpkin patch to take home.
Important information for your visit
Pumpkin Picking at Joe’s Farm is an outdoor event that takes place in all kinds of weather (with the exception of a red weather warning!) so please dress appropriately and bring your wellies. rain gear and a hat. This is Ireland after all where we often experience all seasons in one day! As this is a working farm the access to the pumpkin picking field is not suitable for baby buggies and wheelchairs.
Unfortunately No Dogs are allowed on the Farm and we don’t have Bank Card facilities so bring some change for coffee, hot chocolate or to buy products from the Farm Shop.
- Pre-booking is essential with a minimum of 1 picker per group. The health and safety of our visitors, our team and our family is of the utmost importance to us. While our farm is big with plenty of open space, we have decided to limit the number of people visiting the farm at any one time to help prevent the spread of COVID.
- Entry to the farm is only possible with a pre-booked ticket.
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to a red weather warning.
- Please respect the safety measures on site and adhere to government health guidelines such as social distancing, hand sanitising and using face coverings where appropriate. This will help us to ensure everyone’s experience is as fun and safe as possible.
- The pumpkin picking event will go ahead no matter what the weather, unless there is a red weather warning. In the event of a red weather warning, you will be notified via email that the event has been cancelled. Tickets will be reallocated based on availability.
- Remember to dress for the occasion! You’re visiting a farm where you will get mucky so don’t forget your
- Rain Gear
Family / Individual
9th, 10th 16th, 17th & 23rd to 29th of October, 10am to 3pm
18th to 22nd of October, 9.30am – 1.30pm